Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Frequently Asked Questions
- When is 4-H Camp in 2017?
July 24-28, 2017
- When are 4-H Camp application packets available?
Application packets for 4-H camp are available at our office and online. Please select the 4-H Youth Development Tab at the top of this page and then select the 4-H Camp Enrollment Forms tab on the side of the page. Print out the forms, complete and return with required deposit to our office. Call 859 572-2600 if you have questions. Just a reminder, we DO NOT accept credit cards for payment.
- Can I get a refund if my child is unable to attend 4-H Camp?
Refunds are available if notification of at least one week is given. All cancellations must be made through the Extension office during office hours (M-F, 8 am - 4:30 pm)
- If my child is unable to attend 4-H Camp when will my refund check be available for pick-up?
If your check has not been deposited, we will give your check back to you. However, if your check has been deposited a refund will be give one week after the campers return from camp.
- What are your Facebook Account addresses?
Please see the links below.
- How do I enroll in 4-H? 4-H Enrollment Form (click form link)
- How do I enroll in 4-H Cloverbuds? Cloverbud Enrollment Form (click the form link)
- When is the best time to fertilize or re-seed my lawn?
Fall is the best time, though late winter would be the second best time to seed. Read more about lawn care. Turf Care Calendar for Cool Season Lawns in KY.
- What do I do with my tomato plants when we have had too much rain?
As a rule of thumb, plants need one inch of water per week. But we cannot control mother nature. When spring showers ae here, supplemental irrigation may not be necessary. Remember when watering, focus on the root of the plant. For more information about Home Vegetable Gardening refer to this Univerisity of Kentucky Publication Home Vegetable Gardening in Kentucky.
- Can I reserve the meeting rooms at the Campbell County Cooperative Extension Service?