Family & Consumer Sciences
The goal of the Family & Consumer Sciences Program is to improve the quality of life for individuals and families. We address the challenges of critical issues affecting people's daily lives in a changing environment. Programs focus on economic, social and physical well-being of our clients. We strengthen personal and family relationships, encourage healthful choices, and identify resources to extend income.
We invite you to take this survey to help us improve, revise, and enhance our program development. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
|Ronda Rex firstname.lastname@example.org||Kate Vaught Thompson email@example.com|
|B.S. Dietetics from WKU||B.S. in Business with focus on Organizational Leadership Management from Miami University of Ohio|
|M.S. Career & Technical Education from Morehead State University||M.S. Child Development and Family Studies from Purdue University|
|Started with Kentucky Extension in 1999; in Campbell County since 2002||Started with Kentucky Extension in Campbell County in January, 2007|
Family and Consumer Sciences Agents assist in the areas of:
* Life Skills for Individuals/Families focusing on Limited Resource Audiences
* Family Life Education -- Parenting, Marriage, Child Development, Interpersonal Communication
* Family Resource Management -- Financial Management, Estate Planning, Employability
* Health/Wellness/Exercise -- Matter of Balance and Certified Body Recall Instructor
* Home Management -- Organization, Cleaning, design/decoration
* Personality Assessment -- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, FIRO-B True Colors
* Leadership Development
* Food & Nutrition
* Senior Issues/Aging
* Pre-School/Day Care Programs
* Advisors to the Campbell County Extension Homemakers Organization
Please like our Facebook Page- Campbell County Family and Consumer Sciences Extension.